Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE CONTRACT
- This document, when signed by you, will constitute a legally binding contract, and it cannot be amended except by another agreement in writing between the SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. and the Customer. The total contract price stated is based upon the specific service requested by you. Carefully read the entire contract before you sign it. If you find any errors, or omissions, you should contact SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. and make a notation of all errors or omissions, either on this document or by calling. If SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. agrees that this document contains errors or omissions, a new contract will be prepared and furnished to you. A detailed itinerary is required for all trips and must be furnished to the Company two weeks prior to your departure date. All parking and/or entrance fees are the responsibility of the Customer. Contract charges are based on current fuel prices at the time of booking. SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. reserves the right to impose a fuel surcharge as fuel prices increase.
PAYMENT TERMS: A deposit of 50% of the total is due within 14 days of booking, unless other arrangements are made. Payment in full is due 14 days PRIOR to your trip unless other arrangements are made. SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. reserves the right to cancel a charter agreement if the required deposit is not received by the due date. Please check over your order and return the invoice copy with deposit. This is your confirmation and invoice. No other bill will be sent.
- If you want to make any changes in the agreed itinerary, you must contact SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. more than two weeks prior to departure date. If SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. agrees to make the requested changes in your itinerary and results in either an increase or decrease in the stated contract price, a new contract document will be prepared and sent to you for your signature.
- Your SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. driver will be furnished with a copy of the agreed itinerary and is specifically instructed to strictly follow it. The driver has no authority to agree to make any changes in the trip schedule. Rather, the driver must request the prior approval of a duly authorized officer of SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. Therefore, if, after your trip commences, you want to make changes in the agreed itinerary, you must so notify the driver at once and he will contact SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. shall have the absolute discretion and right to either agree, or decline, to make any requested changes. If the Company agrees to any requested changes, and if you do not pay in advance, you will become responsible for the payment of the full amount of any increase in the contract price immediately upon completion of the trip.
- It is understood and agreed that the performance of the service detailed in this order is subject to the Barbados License Authority regulations and is contingent upon the carrier’s ability to furnish the equipment and perform the service.
- The SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. reserves the right to lease equipment from other companies in order to fulfill this charter agreement.
- Cancellation received within 14 days of a “Charter Trip”/ “Dispatch Departure Time”, will result in the forfeiture of the total deposit of the charter.
- Carrier does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any point at a specified time, but will endeavor to maintain the schedule submitted by its agent or employee.
a.) Carrier will not be liable if an Act of God, public enemies, authority of law, quarantine, perils of navigation, riots, strikes, the hazards or dangers incident to a state of war, accidents, breakdowns, conditions of the road, snow storms, and other conditions beyond its control, make it, in the opinion of the Carrier, inadvisable to operate “Charter Coaches” either from the “Place of Origin” or any point en route. The Carrier shall not be liable therefore or be caused to be held for damage for any reason whatsoever. Additional cost such as meals, lodging, and transportation will become the responsibility of the chartering party.
b.) SWEET LIFE TOURS INC. shall not be liable for the loss of any items of personal property, or baggage, stored in either the overhead racks inside the bus, or the luggage compartments underneath the bus. Each member of the group shall be responsible for his/her own personal property and baggage. Each person shall be responsible for removing all of their own personal property and baggage from the bus at the end of each day of travel, and upon the completion of the trip.
c.) Baggage and all other property will be handled only at passengers’ own risk and only in an amount that can conveniently be carried in the charter bus. Any damage to the vehicle, caused by the chartering party, will be charged by the carrier to the chartering party.
- Carrier reserves the right to refuse to transport a person or persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or whose conduct is such to make him/her
objectionable to other passengers, or causes interference of the safe operation of the vehicle. In addition, note that SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED in any of our coaches. It is the LAW.